Sunday, June 24, 2012

When the burning still continues


I want to hurt you for being so bratty
I lift up your pretty dress
Pull your best panties down
Stare at your swollen cunt
Pull you over my knee
Pinch and SPANK!

I want to hurt you for being so cute
I tease that wet pussy
Wipe fingers on your buttocks
Push you on all fours
Everything exposed
Scratch and SLAP!

I want to hurt you for trying to forget
That time I consumed you
When nothing else mattered
But me overpowering you
And your lust for my pain
Bang and THUD!

I want to hurt you for being so naughty
That urge to feel young
Wanting to be dirty
Your bum raised to me
I raise my cane
Whoosh and WHACK!

I want to hurt you for your cheeky eyes
I grab your pert breasts
Dig my nasty nails in
Pull at your nipples
Bite your pretty neck
Pull and SUCK!

I want to hurt you for that juice trickling
Down your swollen cunt
I breath in your smell
I raise my crop high
Your bum quivers
WHHHHHHHACK!

I want to hurt you for consuming my mind
I flip you on your back
Face between my legs
Hair in your nose
Lips in your mouth
SQUIRT!

I want to hurt you for nearly drowning
In my acrid juices
Tears wet on your cheeks
Bottom so sore
My fingers fill you
Push, push, WHAM!

I want to hurt you because your dirty
My stiff raised hand
Whacking your button
Your juices splatter
My mouth on your nipple
Suck and BITE!

I want to hurt you because you love it
Holster on
My cock in place
Shoved in your mouth
Then sliding between labia
Push and WHAM!

I want to fill you so you don't forget
I thrust you hard
Your cunt envelopes
Your mind fills with me
You so small, me so big
Together in ECSTASY!

I want to cuddle you warm and hard
For being a good girl
For sucking my breast
As we lie together
And melt away
Time standing still

So hard to go back
To our usual selves
Our usual lives
Our usual roles
When the burning still continues ...

No comments:

Post a Comment